Inforgraphic Las Vegas Real Estate 2017
This Inforgraph was made in the year 2017 and shows and direct reflection of the hard work of the people of Las Vegas to create and maintain one of the leading world class cities for tourism and entertainment.
Las Vegas high rise condos for sale on the strip have become very popular and inventory is low unable to meet future demand by 2020. The current market for luxury homes for sales and volume continues to be Summerlin homes for sale.
We will update again at the beginning of 2018 with a new Las Vegas real estate market infograph and it will be posted to facebook. so be sure to like our page.
Las Vegas break tourism record 3 years in a row
42.9 Million Tourists in 2016
and on track to hit over 43 Million in 2017
- Las Vegas Ranks the #1 Thanksgiving Destination in the USA
- on average 230 marriage licenses are issued per day
- Nevada is the fourth-largest producer of gold in the world
- Nevada is one of only seven states in the U.S. that does not have a state income tax. The others are Alaska, Florida, South Dakota, Texas, Washington, and Wyoming.
Las Vegas needs 10,000 Workers to Complete over $10 Billion in Projects by 2020.
NFL Raiders Stadium $2 Billion
Resorts World Casino $4-7 Billion
WYNN Paradise Park $1 Billion
At Any Given Time Over 300 New Homes are Under Construction
Cost of Living Plus Rent Index to compare cost of living
San Francisco, CA, United States $8,100
New York, NY, United States $7,250
Seattle, WA, United States $5,750
Miami, FL, United States $5,600
Los Angeles, CA, United States $5,450
Las Vegas, NV, United States $3,800
Las Vegas Break Population Increasing
last 5 years:
- 2011: 1,966,630
- 2012: 2,008,654
- 2013: 2,062,253
- 2014: 2,102,238
- 2015: 2,147,641
- 2016: 2,205, 207
Home Price gain in the last 5 years:
- 2012: $123,000
- 2013: $143,000
- 2014: $185,000
- 2015: $208,000
- 2016: $208,700
- 2017: $212, 500
Average List Price in Las Vegas for Homes is $259,000
- In the United States (not just Vegas), the legal gambling industry creates more revenue than all pro sports, theme parks, cruise ships, movies, and music combined!
22,000 conventions a year hold their meetings in the city.