Sun City Las Vegas communities are some of the most popular among active adults enjoying an abundance of cultural events, special attractions, miles of trails and open spaces, and superior recreational facilities to include the top rated golf courses in the world. Las Vegas Sun City, Solera and Sienna are world-wide top ranking communities.
Choose from 6 Las Vegas 55+ Active Adult Communities
Specialist for tours available at 702-882-8240
Sun City Las Vegas, Summerlin & Henderson NV:
Sun City Las Vegas
Many people avoid talking about moving to retirement communities because they believe it is just a step towards the end. On contrary, retirement communities are a completely new beginning that brings along many amazing benefits. If you think life in retirement is just sitting around bored as hell, you’re quite wrong! Today’s retirement communities are filled with hundreds of activities for residents to take up and have fun every day. Besides fun and engaging activities, there are other benefits to look forward to, such as meeting new people and living a peaceful and secure life. Read on for more reasons why you should move into a retirement community!
- Safety – Safety is one of the top reasons why living in a retirement community is recommended to the 55+ folks. Most of these communities are surrounded by security walls and have gated entrances with 24 hours surveillance. This makes retirement communities the safest communities to live in. Besides the round-the-clock security, each property is usually equipped with emergency call buttons for complete safety. Trained staff is always available to help you out in times of emergency and need. This kind of security will definitely give you some peace of mind, which is why living in retirement communities is recommended.
Sun City Las Vegas Homes
- Weather – Usually, retirement communities are located in areas with warmer climates to ensure good conditions for all the activities residents can take part of. Because of the favorable weather, you will be able to spend a lot of time outdoors, no matter which season it is. This gives you more possibilities to fulfill your days with fun events and activities.
“I was admitted to Summerlin ICU last week. Just wanted to shout out to the 5 nurses who went above and beyond to make my stay as comfortable and professional as possible. Gabrielle/Chasisty/Shannon/Jovy and Christine. Their level of care was exemplary and commitment was beyond measure. They saw me through a very rough time and brought me safely through the tunnel. Please pass on my appreciation. They are the best.” – Yelp.com Review
- Good healthcare – Healthcare is one of the important aspects of life, especially in the ages of 55 and above. When living in a retirement community, you have access to healthcare services 24/7. We are talking about professional medical staff at your service all the time, to assist you and help you when you’re in need. These communities have state-of-the-art medical facilities equipped with everything needed for proper healthcare services. Thanks to great infrastructures, these facilities are easily reachable and always located near the center of the community.
SUN CITY Las Vegas VIDEO Overview
- Meet new friends – Another great reason to move to a retirement community is the fact that you will meet plenty of people of your age who share the same interests with you. Whether it happens at a game of golf, poker or during bingo night, you will surely be making some new friends and having fun with them. The best part is, there are no youth in these communities to give you headaches and worries. You will be able to completely relax and engage with people of your age.
- Events and activities – Possibly one of the best reasons to move to a retirement community are the numerous activities and events that take place in there. Living in one of these communities means you wont spend a single day of your life sitting in your living room bored as hell. There are always things you can do to entertain yourself, as well as educate yourself on things you never got a chance to learn about. These activities include various interest groups, competitions, clubs, sporting events, games, gatherings and classes, as well as relaxing activities such as spa days. With everything these communities have to offer, you will be able to stay active and involved in its activities tailored to your age.
Sun City Las Vegas Community
- Retirement community properties – You will be surprised to find out how much luxury and elegance retirement community properties offer. From 1, 2 and 3 bedroom single-family homes to villas, you will be able to find astonishing properties to settle in. All housing options provide functional layouts and amazing, luxurious designs, including state-of-the-art appliances and furnishings. The spacious bedrooms and living areas will give you enough options to decorate the place according to your liking. On top of it all, most retirement community properties are single-level homes, which means that there are no stairs to be bothered by! The quality and looks of these properties is surely going to leave you speechless!
There is top rated golf course inside Sun City
“Having a few novices play and being from out of town we decided to play a late afternoon round. The staff was friendly and helpful and the course, even in the middle of summer was in very good shape… Overall we very much enjoyed the course and the views were simply awesome. For the novice golfer, be aware the homes on some holes were very close and could make a beginner nervous.” – TripAdvisor
- Stay healthy with fitness activities – Each retirement community has at least one fitness center, that is, a fully equipped gym for all sorts of trainings. These centers provide you classes led by professional trainers and designed to keep you healthy and fit for your age. We all know how important fitness is for human health, so to prolong and improve your life, you should definitely take part in fitness activities at least three times per week. If you prefer training outdoors, there are fitness clubs and hiking clubs that provide you the kind of physical activity you are looking for.
- No more maintenance – One of the best parts of living in a retirement community is that property maintenance is no longer your concern. Each community has a trained staff that takes care of all you maintenance issues. Housekeeping services will take care of things for you so that you can enjoy your days by spending time doing what you like. The price of the maintenance services is usually included in the monthly fee if you’re renting the property.
Homes for Sale in Sun City Community
- Peaceful environment – Living in a peaceful environment such as a retirement community has positive effects on your mood and overall health. Knowing that you are secure 24 hours a day and that there are no criminal activities around you, you will have that peace of mind needed for complete relaxation and enjoyment. Get your rest away from the hassles of the city, which will make you feel like you’re living in a vacation resort of some kind! There are no screaming kids around you as well so there is nothing to be bothered by.
To sum it all up, living in a retirement community is one of the things you should be looking forward to as the years go by. You will have the ability to stay active and involved in various events and activities, as well as take care of your health in fitness centers and modern medical facilities. These quiet and secure communities provide everything you need for a great life after reaching the age of 55!
We specialize in Sun City Las Vegas Homes for Sale
Select Your Las Vegas Sun City Community:
|EAST SIDE Sun City ANTHEMSun City MacDonald Ranch||WEST SIDE Sun City SUMMERLINSiena Summerlin||North Las Vegas Sun City Aliante|