We Specialize in Stone Ridge Condos
ℹ️ More Information
Stone Ridge Las Vegas
Stone Ridge Condos Border Summerlin – Living in a community located right next to Summerlin definitely brings a lot of conveniences along the way.Considered as one of the most family-friendly neighborhoods, Summerlin is also a fun community that offers tons of great opportunities for families or for couples who want to live in communities with people who are in the same stage of life.Developed by The Howard Hughes Corporation the neighborhood of Summerlin began to take shape in 1990.
Stone Ridge Condos
Stone Ridge Condos Las Vegas for Sale
Stone Ridge is a luxury condominium development located in the very exclusive Peccole Ranch neighborhood in Summerlin. It is a resort-style community that features a guard-gated entry and includes great clubhouse, sparkling swimming pool, state of the art exercise facility and a “sport court” for hoop and net games.
- Stone Ridge Condos – Stone Ridge is definitely a perfect community for everyone looking comfort, convenience and serenity in the heart of Summerlin. Known as a newer guard-gated community Stone Ridge borders with the famous Summerlin jogging paths and its residents will have the chance to enjoy all the amenities offered in Peccole Ranch which feature awesome landscape grounds, tennis courts, a community pool and spa, all enhanced by views of nearby Red Rock Canyon National Park. The Stone Ridge community has a very convenient location. It is located just minutes away from amenities such as, six golf courses-three public golf courses and three private golf courses, the new Sahara West Library and Fine Arts Museum, shopping, restaurants, banking and churches.This community dates back from 1998 and has continued to develop over the years. The community features cozy homes reasonably priced and feature spacious, open layouts as well as amenities like secure garages, enclosed patios, balconies and fireplaces.
Stone Ridge Condominium
Remarkably, for two decades the community was ranked as the country’s top 10 best-selling master-planned communities. Summerlin encompasses 22,500 acres with approximately 6,000 gross acres, which are still suitable for further improvements and infrastructures. Nowadays, the community of Summerlin is a home to nearly 100 000 residents living who enjoy in the vast array of benefits the community offers.
Homebuyers looking for a home in Summerlin have a variety residences to choose from, such as:
- new or re-selling homes
- golf courses communities
- active lifestyle communities
Also there is Sahara West Library and Fine Arts Museum in neighborhood of Community
“Great library with helpful and experienced staff. Lots of diverse families and terrific selections of books and audiovisual resources. Nice, quite areas to study. (You can even request a “weenie bin”, or quiet study area with a closed door. You just have to give your ID, and you can get up to 2 hours, or even more if no one is waiting). The fine arts museum is active and hosts very interesting exhibits. Some are even GOOD, like the one going on now. Go! It’s worth a visit. (Oh, and did I mention it’s free?)” – Yelp.com Reviewer
Since Stone Ridge is a condo development located on the bordeer of Summerlin, its residents will enjoy a variety of amazing parks all around, hiking and biking trails, sports facilities, shopping and fine dining options, and specific amenities provided by the community. Since the location of the community is west of downtown the area is away from hustle and bustle and an invasions of tourists around, however, the community is close enough to provide convenient commutes. Considered as one of the safest neighborhoods in Las Vegas and known for offering the best schools in the valley, Stone Ridge is definitely one of the best options for families.
Stone Ridge Benefits
- Lower Maintenance Responsibilities – Townhome residents have the chance to enjoy in many amenities available around, however, without the need to maintain them. They do not have the responsibility to invest in pricy maintenance equipments required for raking leaves, mowing lawn, snow blowing, tree trimming pool maintenance and many others. There are shared front and backyards but residents do not maintain them. Generally, the townhomes HOA’s are responsible for maintaining those spaces, which is not a common way when owning a single family house.
- Shared Amenities – As mentioned above, many townhouse communities offer amenities on the property such as backyards, a pool, basketball courts and tennis courts. Also, there are others that offer a lot more such as: a playground, a gym and a recreation room, amongst others.Therefore, residents have the chance to enjoy the amenities without the time, upkeep and knowledge of how to do so. Although these are shared spaces, there is always enough room for everyone, and the good thing with this spaces is that there is always a blessed neighbor or friend around, with whom residents can enjoy their free time.
There is Summerlin Centre Community Park In few Minutes Walking from Community
“Great facilities well maintained this park has everything. From basketball to shuffleboard to swimming to soccer literally you can do it all here. Throw in the fact that there’s a community center that you can rent for events and you literally have it all great great place for kids and families.” – Google.com Review
- Multi-level Floor Plans – One of the major advantages of a townhome living are also the multi-level floor plans available. Townhome residents have a plenty of space and privacy for them and their family. They have spacious kitchens, bedrooms upstairs and some even have fully finished basements.
Homes for Sale in Guard Gated Community Stone Ridge
As a guard-gated community, residents of Stone Ridge condo experience a lot of benefits which as well contribute to the popularity of this type of living, nowadays. There are some prominent benefits mentioned below that Stone Ridge residents experience:
- A Controlled Vehicle Speed – In guard gated communities, it is common that the vehicle speed is controlled in a very effective manner. In addition, for families with kids and pets it is a relieve that there are no drivers around driving recklessly or too fast. The fact that drivers need to stop the vehicle before entering through the gated entry, makes them to adopt the speed according to the residential streets. In addition, the road in front of the homes in a guard-gated community will never be a busy street, but most of the times it will be quiet.
- A High Level of Security – The best known advantage of living in a guard-gated community is that there is a higher level of security offered to its residents. The guards and the security cameras can easily figure out vandals and thieves. For this reason, guard-gated community residents are sure that the security of their home is always on a high level.
- A Sense of Community Living – Definitely, guard gated communities offer a greater sense of community living. People living in the community have a greater sense of the residents living there and the strangers. In addition, this gives the freedom to residents to enjoy and trust the people who are staying within the community.
We specialize in Stone Ridge Condos for Sale in Las Vegas