FREE 30 Minute Consultation
or fill out this form
What’s My Home Worth?
National Award Winning Agent Since 1995
Recognized by the Nation Association of REALTORS
Our team has some of the top agents not only ranked in Las Vegas, but in the Nation. William Margita was in the top 100 listing agents in the Century 21 system in 1999 before moving to Prudential, then to ReMax and then joining the locally owned Urban Nest Realty. He personally reviews all listings to ensure they are listed right and in a personalized system specific to it market such as high rises, luxury homes or investing(flipping).
90%+ of homeowners use a REALTOR, the other 10%(For Sale by Owner) attempt to deal with the paperwork, people, problems on there own with no protection. You can read the case study here.
Chances are you found us on a Search thru Google, Bing, Yahoo, YouTube.com, Yandex, Ask, Basidu or AOL(yes, they are still around). Google is the clear leaders and has us as recognized leader for Las Vegas, Summerlin and Henderson for over 2000+ search terms. It’s a clear fact that even Google considers us an authority in the Las Vegas Market.
With are current social reach thru Facebook, twitter, Linkedin and an email database of over 64,000+ email subscribers and growing, … we may already have a buyer for your house today.
We are the #1 Site for traffic by Locally Licensed Agents
Look how fast you found us.
Your Property FEATURED on the HOME Page until it SELLS!!
Contact us now to be featured on the home page until you sell.
Call Us Today to Come See Your House
We have been selling real estate for over 23+ years, long before Google or Zillow were even thought of. While they are additional tools that can be used today in addition to everything else – they are NOT the reason We will SELL Your House FAST for TOP Dollar.
William Margita has been a Las Vegas Real Estate agent and industry leader for 21+ years in both the USA and international real estate. Taking advantage of the most current marketing methods available today to get maximum exposure, his team can help you sell your Las Vegas property FAST.
SELL Your Home or Condo Fast & For TOP Dollar on OVER 100+ sites
to include Zillow, Trulia, REALTOR.com, Redfin ect
Let’s Get Your Property SOLD. Call: 702.882.8240
Since I started in Real Estate there have been many changes with the internet leading the paradigm shift. Now more than ever, it’s important to choose a Las Vegas real estate agent that can get your property seen thru all the listings and clutter posted online. We will make you STAND OUT!
YouTube Videos, Flyers, Google, Bing, Yahoo & 189+ Real Estate Sites
The Las Vegas Real Estate market is one of the most diverse and volatile markets in the United States. When it comes time to sell your Las Vegas Home or condo we will be here to help you navigate to a successful close. Contact Us Today! – and we may feature your home on the homepage until it sells.
FREE: 16+ Page Market Analysis to TARGET Your Best Price
By a local agent with the GLVAR NAR
While the internet accounts for 85% of all search origination for new buyers, we have not abandon the core principles of real estate marketing which includes developing relationships with other agents and some old-school news-paper and magazine ads. In today’s world your buyer could be 1000 miles away online, 1-block away on an iPhone app or sitting in a restaurant browsing a magazine waiting to be seated.
LasVegasRealEstate.org is an Authority Site
recognized by GOOGLE & BING
You can get a rough idea online of Whats Your Home Worth! However, I recommend having Me or one of my team agents view your property to give you the best analysis. We can can meet at your property for 1-hour and make sure your able to see current information to determine today’s market value.
There are over 17,000+ Real Estate Agents in the Las Vegas Valley?
- What makes us different that even Google ranks us as one of the top local site?
- What Questions should you ask before signing an agreement to list?
- Who will be the best match for me if selling a small condo or luxury house?
“We May Already Have a Buyer for Your House or Condo”
ATTN: Read this article 2xs
This article could make you over 1-16% more when selling
We are real, local agents who live work and play in Las Vegas, Summerlin and Henderson and have one of the longest, proven career track records in selling real estate at market value and getting you your money out of you house or condo fast.
FEATURED LAS VEGAS REAL ESTATE AGENTS
7 Days a Week. We always have an experienced real estate agent ready to answer your questions and concerns and give you a real in person home valuation.
For a FREE 30 minute no obligation meeting at you property
Call me today 702.882.8240