Las Vegas HORSE Property
We Specialize in Horse Property
ℹ️ More Information
Today's Best Deals for Horse Properties2 Properties
Las Vegas Horse Property
The main two main areas in Las Vegas for horses are in the North West around the communities of Centennial and Lone Mountain, and in the South West the communities of Mountains Edge, and out Blue Diamond towards Pahrump. The other is going to be in a more affluent area by Pecos & Sunset will some of the most unique horse properties in the Las Vegas Valley.
If Las Vegas HORSE Property has caught your interest, you might also find similar properties worth exploring in Las Vegas Homes for Sale with Acreage, Las Vegas Custom Homes for Sale and Las Vegas Homes with RV Parking.
Video Tour: 3.3+ Acre Horse Ranch for Sale
Back to: Horse Properties for Sale
best investments that you can do in your life. It will provide you with the opportunity to have horses at your home. However, spending your money to get a horse property would not be an easy thing to do because you will have to pay attention towards a variety of factors.
Video: Featured 38+ Acre Ranch
HORSE Property for Sale in Las Vegas & Henderson
1/2 of all "Horse Properties" that have sold by transactions is in the North West. However, still at Pecos & Sunset by the famous "Wayne Newton" estate and his horses is super popular and should not be overlooked. The main gated community in that area "Sierra Vista Ranchos" has a track around the community. The other area is out Blue Diamond Rd. We specialize in Las Vegas horse properties and can help you find a locate your best options.
Pay Attention to Horse Zoning
Throughout the valley of Las Vegas, there is acreage, horse property and also homes. Getting to know that horse property is disseminated all over the valley, there are certain areas where these properties have CC&Rs and restrictions. 2-two horse communities exist in this area as described by having homes and common area facilities for the horses. They are Sierra Vista Ranchos., a guard gated community and Sky Ranch.
What to look for when buying horse property
Buying your own horse property can be considered as one of the
ATTENTION: Have a Veterinarian look at any property before finalizing a purchase. You can actually write in the contact "This offer is contingent upon inspection and recommendations of a veterinarian of our choice within 5-days of acceptance of offer. "
1. Take a look at usable lot size and space of horse property
As the first step of purchasing horse property, you need to take a look at the available space. This depends on your requirements as well. If you are looking forward to have just a small backyard with a couple of horses, you can purchase a horse property that has an area of three acres. But if you are looking forward to have more horses, you will need to increase the size of your property.
2. Analyze the condition of the barn
Secondly, you need to analyze the overall condition of the barn. This should be done carefully. Therefore, you need to take your time to inspect every corner of the barn. While you are inspecting the barn, you will need to pay attention towards few important factors. The durability of stall partitions, size of stalls and the overall design of the hayloft are some of the important factors you should not ignore.
3. Horse property storage space Before you purchase horse property, you should never forget to see the storage offered by it. You need to be careful to look for all storage options that can be found around the barn. Then you will be able to determine whether additional building and sheds are available or not. If there are, you will be provided with the opportunity to use them for the different storage needs that you would come across.
4. Take a look at the pastures available or feeding area of horse properties
You should never ignore to take a look at the pastures that are available at the property. You should analyze them with the idea of how many horses you are planning to get as well. In fact, pastures available at the horse property you are planning to purchase should support your requirements. If there is a possibility, you need to go ahead and take a look at the quality of grass that can be found in pastures as well.
5. Carefully observe the neighborhood
After purchasing the horse property, it is important for you to live with peace of mind. That’s why you should carefully analyze the neighborhood. If you are planning to have a private horse property, you need to be concerned about the unwanted visitors as well. By analyzing the neighborhood, you will be able to get a better understanding of it.
6. See the condition of caretaker’s quarters or daily use building.
Usually, a horse property would contain caretaker’s quarters. It is up to you to take a look at the condition of it before you invest your money on the horse property. The caretaker’s quarters should be something convenient. It should provide facilities that are needed to take part in day to day operations at the horse property as well.
7. Observe the overall layout of the horse property
Last but not least, you must observe the overall layout of the horse property that you are planning to purchase. The barn should usually be placed behind the house. In such a setting, all the visitors will be encouraged to drive past the house to gain access to the horses. This can provide enhanced security for the horses that you have at your horse property.
Las Vegas Horse riding classes
Are you interested in learning how to ride a horse? Then you should take a look at the horse riding lessons that are available for the people in your area.
Why should you take horse riding lessons? Horse riding has the ability to deliver a variety of benefits to you. Here is a list of some of the most prominent benefits that are linked with horse riding lessons.
- Introducing positive character traits – With horse riding lessons, you will be able to learn the important lesson of holding responsibility. In fact, you would learn how to take care of the horses that you ride. This can create a positive influence on your life.
- Enhancing physical health – As per healthcare professionals, horse riding has the ability to assist you stay in shape. It is one of the most effective moderate intensity exercises that you can find out there.
- Improving problem solving skills – When you are riding a horse, you would come across the need to make quick decisions. This can create a tremendous impact on your problem solving skills. You will encounter the unexpected and you will need to make quick decisions in such situations to avoid hassle.
- Delivering companionship – Horses are identified as social creatures. Therefore, you will be able to experience companionship out of the horse riding lessons. You can interact and communicate positively with the horse. This can leave a positive effect on you at the end of the day. That’s the main reason behind the popularity of therapeutic horse riding programs.
- Ensuring relaxation – Riding a horse can be considered as a relaxing experience. It can effectively minimize muscle spasticity and all the tight muscles in your body would be stretched along with the natural motions of horse. Therefore, it is a relaxing experience that you can get and you will be provided with the opportunity to move more freely.
Now you have a clear understanding about why you need to go for horse riding lessons. With that in mind, let’s take a look at some of the best Las Vegas horse riding lessons. These lessons would give you the opportunity to experience all above mentioned benefits.
1. Paradise Ranch
Paradise Ranch provides an excellent assistance to the individuals who are interested in getting the basics of horse riding lessons. The instructors at this school are helpful and even a person who doesn’t have any previous experience with horse riding can go there and learn from the scratch.
2. Las Vegas Riding Academy
Among horse riding lessons available for the people in Las Vegas, the Las Vegas Riding Academy has received much attention. It is one of the highly reputed lessons that you can get in the area as well. Both Western and English horse riding lessons are being taught to the people who take horse riding lessons here in Las Vegas Riding Academy.
3. Hunter’s Edge
Individuals who are interested in going through the horse riding lessons in a beautiful setting can visit Hunter’s Edge. It is located in the South Western area of Las Vegas. Hunter’s Edge is equipped with three different arenas. One of them is completely covered and it delivered enhanced protection against all elements. Nike footing is also offered in here.
Horse photography in Vegas
Capturing excellent photos of horses is not an easy thing to do. However, it has become extremely popular in Vegas. You can find a large number of professional photographers, who are engaged with horse photography in Vegas. These three photographers have excelled in horse photography.
1. Evermore Photography
Evermore photography is owned by Misty, who has the passion towards pet photography. She loves capturing beautiful photos of horses, cats, and dogs. She is interested in capturing the horse photographs outdoors, under the natural sunlight.
2. J Mraz Photography
J Mraz is a photography who is specialized in horse photography. He is engaged with capturing several types of horse photos. They include personal shoots, horse shows, barrel races and gymkhana. A comprehensive collection of horse photos that J Mraz has captured throughout his career can be found on his official website.
3. Richard Julio Pereira
Richard Julio Pereira is a portrait and a fashion photographer based in Las Vegas. Apart from working on commercial headshots, Richard is interested in horse photography as well. He got the inspiration to engage with horse photography because of all the beautiful backgrounds that are offered in Las Vegas.
Las Vegas Horse Properties are a LifeStyle
Regardless of your connection or lifestyle with horses, Las Vegas will have a horse property that will meet your needs and compliment your training or riding. From a modest piece of land to the most elaborate housing conditions on the planet, Las Vegas has it.
If you are looking for horse property for sale in Las Vegas NV, contact us today for a tour of the areas and communities. We will help you find horse property choices, luxury home estates, and other types of real estate in the area. If you're interested in Equestrian homes for sale in Las Vegas, we can help you out there as well. Find a property or a 1/2 acre lot in the best part of Las Vegas near Red Rock and other amenities.
Searches Related to Las Vegas Horse Properties for Sale
- Ranch Style Homes for Sale in Las Vegas
- 1 Acre Homes for Sale in Las Vegas
- Las Vegas Homes with Acreage