We Specialize in Eldorado Las Vegas Homes
ℹ️ More Information
Sort by Price: Low-High
Eldorado Community Las Vegas Homes for Sale
Eldorado, a master-planned community that contributed to shaping the history of North Las Vegas. It is a master-planned community located in the city of North Las Vegas that provides a pleasant lifestyle to its residents at average placed prices.
- Location – This well-established family-centered community is 25 miles away from the Las Vegas Strip and McCarran Airport. Eldorado is a community conveniently located along I-215 beltway and Tropical. This location provides easy access to all areas of the Las Vegas valley including Nellis Air Force Base. With convenient access to retail, recreation and entertainment, Eldorado community is a great opportunity to enjoy all the beauties North Las Vegas has to offer.
The Eldorado master-planned community is consisted of 1,080 acres and was developed by Pardee Homes. The community offers budget friendly homes with a great family homes with many parks and schools in development. This popular community featuring a wide variety of amenities and affordable properties, make sure that residents get everything they need around when purchasing a new home in this area.This small community is divided into North Peak and Castle Rock neighborhoods developed by the award winning home builder Pardee Homes. The community is filled with parks, recreational centers, schools and a lot of green spaces around. It is a community offering great views of the mountains and the Las Vegas skyline.
- Eldorado Real Estate – Eldorado community is one of the best places for the first time home buyers due to the wide range of amenities the community offers and the very affordable prices. Homebuyers who are looking for family-centered master-planned community and large-sized homes at very affordable prices find promising residences in Eldorado community. The Eldorado Heights offers a gated-community within the Eldorado neighborhood and is located just off Deer Springs Road at Gentle Brook Street.The community dates back from 1990 and is a constant development. It mostly features midsize homes for sale at a very reasonable prices. Eldorado is a perfect community for those seeking single-family homes. There are varied homes available representing different time periods and styles. The home sizes range 1,069 to 4,277 sq feet and priced about $165 000 – $505 000. Usually, the Eldorado homes sit on average-sized lots and feature four bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage. The homes in Eldorado are on the market for an average of 91 days.
- Castle Rock – The gated Castle Rock neighborhood, part of the family-friendly Eldorado community, features four all new home designs that offer spacious, open floor plans, covered patios, game rooms, lofts and up to four bay garage. The homes at Castle Rock range from 2,942 to 4,044 square feet of living space. The houses feature 3 to 5 bedrooms and 2-4 baths.
Homes for Sale in Eldorado
- North Peak – North Peak is another gated community located in the master-planned Eldorado community that features one and two-story homes with up to 5 bedrooms and 3 baths. The neighborhood includes floor plans ranging in size approximately from 1,888 to 2,948 square feet. Homes at North Peak offers two- and three-bay garages as well as Pardee’s innovative and energy-saving LivingSmart® program and available GenSmart™ Suite for multi-generational living.
- Parks and recreational amenities – The well-established Eldorado community features a large variety of recreational facilities and two major parks. Eldorado park which is developed by Pardee and donated to the city of North Las Vegas alongside the Lee Antonello Elementary School, and the larger Seastrand Park across the road. It is also close to Sandstone Ridge Park, Aliante Nature Discovery Park and Aviary Park. Also, there is one very unique park located nearby called Willie McCool Regional Park. The park is very attractive for featuring a model airplane flying field and a lot of green spaces. There are also many established schools around and a wide variety of retail, dining, services nearby including the Aliante library. Residents of Eldorado community take a break from the big city live and live in a peaceful and tangible environment, which is family friendly, inviting and warm. Residents get entertained at the variety of recreational options the community offers, including volleyball courts, playgrounds for kids and basketball courts.
” I found my personal experience to exceptionally pleasant. The personnel were very pleasant and most willing to assist in whatever I needed including a new card, finding specific books and categories, computer use, copying and printing. I’m impressed by the interest in young people in using the facility. Although the facility is not large, Clark County library resources can be readily obtained ina short period of time.” – Google Reviews
- Seastrand Park – Known as one of the largest parks in this area, the Seastrand Park offers a lot to this neighborhood.It is a well-mainted area featuring variety amenities for its visitors. It is a great place for dog owners having a small fenced-in dog park. Some of the amenities this park includes are couple soccer fields, a basketball court, baseball fields, a walking trail around and a couple fairly spacious parking lots. The paths through the park are nice and wide enough for joggers, bikers and dog walkers.
- Majestic Park – Majestic Park is another very popular place for residents of this location and features 12 softball fields, 2 playgrounds, picnic space & concession stands.It is one of the newer parks developed with a lot of covered seating areas. The Majestic park is a very beautiful park with a lot of green areas, set in the lower area below mountains. There are multiple fields around, so at every visit, there are a lot of teams playing around. It is definitely a great place to get a great workout in it, with a plenty of parking options, it is well lighted so visitors do not feel uncomfortable at night and it’s a clean place following latest park standards.
“This is a fabulous park with, yes, majestic views of the valley. I discovered it recently by accident after cycling in the neighborhood, trying to avoid the traffic going downhill Cheyenne after I rode it uphill to get some carbs at my favorite doughnut shop. The park is located at Alexander and Hualapai Way, but basically takes up the block from Alexander to Gowan. There are several baseball fields as well as playgrounds and a walking/running trail. Training tip for cyclists/runners/walkers who want some hills: Start as far east as you want, e.g. Cimarron, Buffalo, Durango, and go west, my friends. Gowan Rd. has well-marked bike lanes for you to travel on and the park’s views when you get to the top are worth it!” – Yelp.com Review
Eldorado North Las Vegas Master-planned Community
By living in the neighborhoods located in North Las Vegas the residents feel a suburban feel and most can afford buying their own home here. Homebuyers are able to purchase a larger house with more features for less money. Many buyers decide to purchase a home in North Las Vegas because of the variety of master-planned communities available and the family-friendly environmental comfort. A lot of people love the communities where they can purchase a house that will feature many amenities, located in a gated and master-planned community, next to a gorgeous park.
We specialize in Eldorado Homes for Sale in Las Vegas