We Specialize in Courtyards at Spanish Trail
ℹ️ More Information
The Courtyards at Spanish Trail Homes
The Courtyards at Spanish Trail is one of the eight subdivisions that make Spanish Trail master-planned community. It is a luxury townhome-style condos located in the master-planned golf and country club community in southwest Las Vegas,which is about 5 minutes away from the Las Vegas Strip.
Courtyards at Spanish Trail
- The Courtyards – Built in 1986, this subdivision is definitely located in a beautiful and well-maintained surrounding featuring pool, clubhouse, tennis courts and exercise room. The townhomes at the Courtyards at Spanish Trail are luxurious and include contemporary designs in the form of wrap-around ground-floor terraces and recessed lighting and large gourmet kitchens with islands, pantries and breakfast nooks, high vaulted ceilings and fireplaces. The prices for the townhomes at the Courtyards range from $305,000 to $424,900.
Courtyards at Spanish Trail Homes
- Benefits of living at the Courtyards in Spanish Trail – Living in the Courtyards at Spanish Trail means that residents will feel the benefit of living like in a single-family home but without all the maintenance responsibilities. The townhomes in the Courtyards are regulated by a homeowners association which is responsible for setting the the rules for the community and is responsible for maintaining some or all of the exterior and shared property. Each owner in the community is a member of the homeowner’s association and pays a monthly or yearly association fee to help fund activities such as lawn care, exterior painting and gutter cleaning.
- Convenience – Like all the subdivisions of Spanish Trail,Courtyards is townhome-condo style community designed for convenient living. Located in populated community with amenities, entertainment destinations and the base of everyday life located nearby. In this community public transit is an important consideration and this is definitely a community designed to provide easy access to the city.
There is top rated golf course here Courtyards at Spanish Trail
“27 hole layout usually i ecvellent vondition. Course is fairly flat with generous fairways. Water in play on some holes with a few forced carries
Pace of play not a problem my onky complaint might be that after you book on golf now they add an extra $5.00 per person when you arrive. Seems tacky to me. They have a beautiful clubhouse with reasonable priced beverages and food.” – Golfadvisor.com Review
“I ABSOLUTELY ADORE KATHY! My wedding isn’t until April of 2018 but I have never been more stress free in my life! I can’t even put into words how relaxing this process will be with her. At first, my fiance and I came in to see her for a venue tour. This was the first venue we looked at in our planning and although my parents are paying for it, I wanted to originally see as many venues as possible and then eliminate the obvious ones and show them the rest so it would be more peaceful for them. Kathy asked us our budget (which no other venue did) and worked with us so incredibly well. …I can’t wait for this journey and I am beyond happy knowing that Kathy and the Spanish Trail team will be there every step of the way :)” – Weddingwire.com Review
- Cost Friendly – Generally, townhomes are less expensive than single family homes or detached homes. The smaller square footage, lower utility bills and fewer out-of-pocket maintenance costs, contribute to making townhome living simply less costly. Definitely, townhome living is a convenient and affordable alternative with a lot of added perks.
Courtyards at Spanish Trail Community
- Greenspace – A lot of community green space is an outdoor space that is fully accessible to the whole community. The Courtyards at Spanish Trail is filled with green spaces around the community very suitable for hosting backyard barbecues, special events, or simply like space to tinker around. People who live near greener spaces are happier and healthier,therefore, living in the Courtyards will enable residents to enjoy the beauty of green space around their home without the hassle of maintaining it.
- Privacy, Safety and Ownership – Although the townhome communities are connected, each unit remains separated from the others by a separated entry to every property. The townhouse units of the Courtyards are well lit and with many neighbours on both sides, there is a greater safety and is very difficult for burglars and thieves to break in. There is a great sense of protectiveness between residents living in townhouses and residents who are part of such communities find meeting people and making new friends easier. Moreover,another important benefit of townhouse living is that residents own the land on which their unit is built and any outdoor living space attached to the home.
If you are looking for an upscale property in a beautiful area, the Courtyards at Spanish Trails townhomes are definitely worth a look.
We specialize in Courtyards at Spanish Trail for Sale