Las Vegas Homes with Casita, Quest House or Mother in Law Quarters
This list includes detached Casitas or Guest Houses and may include what is also referred to as Mother in Law quarters. The best way to locate these properties in to make an appointment to come into the office and have an agent use the actual MLS to correctly identify your needs as if you need it to have its own access, kitchen and bath. We can narrow your search by calling 702-882-8240
MAP View> Las Vegas MAP of Homes with Casita Guest House <MAP View
Homes with CASITAS
Nowadays, there is a recognized growth in the demand for homes with a guest house or casita. The aim of these properties is to enable people to have guests for a longer period of time, at the same time providing them and the guests with a full privacy and comfort. Interesting, isn’t it?
Undoubtedly, the way we live together, our values and habits are changing day by day. Sometimes we want to live in a multi-generational homes, while at another time we are looking for a place where we can enjoy full privacy and comfort by ourselves. However, in many times we definitely need companions with who we can spend awesome summer or winter days, weekends or some special periods in our life. This are usually the main reasons that make people think about building or buying a home with a Casitas or guest houses.
Homes with Guest Houses
Casita or a guest house is a small, usually detached property that is part of the main family home. Most of the casitas are separated from the main house and have their own entrance and privacy access. Also, in some cases, they can be attached and have the same entrance from the main house. Those houses named as casitas got their name from the Spanish language referring to small, little houses that come with a single-family home. Designed as a comfortable suit with a full bath, some casitas have included kitchen or kitchenette as well. In active adult communities, these homes are typically consisted of one main room and a bathroom. In 2017, this small little houses, also known as accessory dwelling units (ADU), were recognized as a home trend around America. Here are the top benefits of having a home with a casita.
- Place for Home Staff? – This is an important benefit of having a guest house, especially for people who have a staff that lives in their home. For example, for people who have a nanny for their kids, driver or a cooker, this can be their own suitable place for them to live, at the same time be close by the family and the single home.
- Great Escape for Home Owners – At some time during the day, we all have that period when we want to escape from everyone and be on our own, outside of our own room. Especially for people with large families, it is challenging to find time and space to be alone with their thougts. For this reasons, having a house with a casita means that whenever we will that way, we have that perfect tiny place to be at that time. Being separated from the main house, gives casitas a character as being a great quiet retreat, suitable for people when they would like to meditate or read an awesome book.
Other names that may be used and found in Las Vegas
- Mother in Law Quarters
- Guest Houses
- 2 Master Suites
- Separate living with Kitchen
- Live in maid quarters
- Live in Babysitter
- Live in nurse
Homes with Mother in Law Quarters
- Multi-Purpose – Apart from being ideal for out-of-town guests, which is usually the main idea why they are build, these little houses can be places suitable for more purposes. Sometimes they can be perfect for a home office, media or music room, game or theater room, art room or a special hobby room. Therefore, there is no need to doubt about if it should be included in the construction project, since this additional space will always have some purpose of why it is build.
- In-Law Suit – After the age of 65, people started making serious decisions about how and where they will continue to live. Some are considering moving to a 55+ communities, while other would like to continue be very close to their family members. Due to this reasons, casitas or guest houses can be suitable for elder people to move in which will allow them to have family close by and also live independently in their own space.
- Higher Property Value – Clearly, if the casita is designed as a separate building, in cases when people decide to sell the home, this asset definitely increases the purchase-price of a single home. This is because there are many things done for building this small quite spaces and there is more cost involved with building a second structure. In addition to constructing walls and a roof, the builder has to run plumbing and electric, and also install heating and cooling systems. This is definitely an added bonus to a single family home, and is something that people should consider if they are thinking about selling their house at some period in their life.
- Easy to Rent – It is definitely easy to rent a casita, especially if it is in a location near holiday places. Therefore, for people who are looking to make some extra income, they can rent the guest houses either for long-term or vacation rentals.
Why to Choose Casitas, Guest Houses and Mother in Law Quarters
Like the name says, casitas or guest houses are the perfect place where people can accommodate visitors at any time. It is important to give visitors their own space, especially those who are staying for a longer period, as it makes them feel welcome. There is no doubt that guests will enjoy having their own bathroom, living room and kitchen. Even some closest family members can sometimes feel that they are intrusive, so giving them their personal space will keep a great balance between the homeowners and gusts. Casitas are suitable for both owners and guests, as they give them a chance to have an enjoyable and entertaining time together and also having a separate and private space for relaxation, without disturbing one each other.
Deciding to build a guest house on your property is not a small thing. It is a big, important investment that you do not want to mislead along the way. Therefore, if you are in experiencing the benefits and opportunities that a home with a casita offers, our team can help you find the right thing for you.
We specialize in Homes with Guest Houses, Mother in Law live in quarters and Casitas