|1️⃣-Story||🌊 Lake View|
|🏊 with POOL||🏌️ on Golf Course|
We Specialize in Boulder City Homes
ℹ️ More Information
Sort by Price: Low-High
Boulder City Nevada
Boulder City Nevada is located 20 miles outside Las Vegas towards Hoover Dam and has that small town feel due to it’s apprx. 15,000+ population and no gaming laws. Boulder City has one municipal golf course, one private golf course, a city pool, racquetball complex, lit tennis courts, athletic fields, BMX bicycle track, endless mountain hiking and biking trails, and is minutes away from Lake Mead. Voted several times in Americas Top 10 places to retire. If the city life of Vegas is not for you, consider checking out Lake Las Vegas and Boulder City.
Boulder City Homes
Boulder City is a city located 42 km southeast of Las Vegas. Located in the Clark Country and with a population of 15 266 , according to AreaVibes the city was ranked as the n.1 city in Nevada to live in due to the number of amenities available, low crime rates, the cost of living, weather conditions, employment and housing.
The City was established in 1931 as a home for the workers who worked on building the Hoover Dam on the Colorado River.
Boulder City was built with the idea of a city that will represent modern and brighter future, and is one of the only two cities in Nevada, another one being Panaca, were gambling is prohibited.
For some people, the prohibited gambling factor played a huge role in deciding to move to Boulder City, as many want to escape the Las Vegas lifestyle, but still be close there. Definitely, this small but adventurous city is welcoming around a million visitors every year who pass by to visit the Hoover Dam.
The City provides charming atmosphere both for the visitors and its residents with the all amazing amenities and surroundings, as well as the fascinating golf courses and the famous Boulder Dam Hotel.
Boulder City Community
Here are some interesting facts about Builder City which make it so special:
- Rich History – The first thing that makes Boulder City so special is actually its history. The City played an enormous role in making the fabulous Las Vegas.
- Real Estate – In 2009, Boulder City was ranked the 6h in the list of 25 places to retire in USA by the Money Magazine based on the affordable housing, medical care, and tax rates and so on. Generally, the median home price in Boulder City is $197 900 and the median rent for one bedroom apartment is $921.
Boulder City Quick VIDEO Overview
- A quiet and small community – Unlike some other communities in Las Vegas, Boulder City is one of the most charming and quiet cities here. Although, it is still very close to Las Vegas and Henderson where residents usually go for shopping and dining.
- Low Crime Rates – Boulder City’s overall crime rate is 64% lower than in comparison to Nevada’s average and 59% lower when compared to the national average.
Boulder City Community Neighborhood
- Plenty of Sunny Weather – Due to the fact that Boulder City has a hot dessert climate just as like Las Vegas, there is a lot of sun in the city during the whole year. It is a great place for people who are moving from a cold place and enjoy a sunny weather.
see us on & SUBSCRIBE
- Education – It is true that around 9.7% of the residents have high school diplomas and 25.4 have graduated from college. When choosing a place to live, one of the most considered factors in making the right decision are schools and educational opportunities.
Boulder City is definitely a home of great schools, the four public schools fall under the category of Clark County School District, but there are also some private ones, as well.
“The Clark County District offers many opportunities for students. They provide beneficial academic resources. I go to Clark High School in the Clark County District. T
he school has a magnet program that allows students to prepare for college and their future career. Not only does the district have various academic opportunities, but they also provide many clubs , organizations and sports as well.
The school district is very diverse and is very welcoming to everyone. To add to that, our safety is their greatest concern which is why I’m thankful to the district for always wanting the best for us.” – Nice.com Reviewer
- A Number of Amenities and Recreations – Homes for sale in Boulder city Nevada NV are close to the Hemenway Park, a small city park including a tennis and basketball courts, playground area, and picnic shelters.
“This park has been on my to-do list since we started planning our trip. My husband and two of our adult grown children (Not sure why the FAMILY option for trip type was limited to young children or teens??) thought I had lost my mind and questioned how I could be sure the sheep would be there. I assured them “BECAUSE TRIP ADVISOR SAID SO”.
We were not disappointed. The park is lovely and happy we go there before a large tour bus stopped. They were a bit loud for my liking and we felt sorry for the sheep. We spent about an hour watching these beautiful creatures grazing and playing in the park.
They did not appear to even notice the children playing on the playscape. Thanks for all the earlier T.A. reviews that help me plan our vacations!!” – TripAdvisor
Homes for Sale in Boulder City Nevada
Also, Boulder City Nevada real estate properties are close to two municipal golf courses- Boulder City Municipal Golf Course and Boulder Creek Golf Course. The Boulder City Golf Course is located between three mountain ranges and very close to the Hoover Dam. It was voted three years in a row, as the “Best Bargain Course in Southern Nevada”.
The golf course was designed by golf course architects Billy Casper and David Rainville in 1973, the par-72 course includes hundreds of mature native plants, tree-lined fairways, expansive greens and several critical water features.
“Because this facility is in Boulder City it often gets forgotten in the Las Vegas golf conversation. But this is one of the best facilities around.
The Desert Hawk and Coyote Run are the most fun. The holes have good variety.
The maintenance is excellent. The greens are good, though last time they were running really slow. There are a ton of bunkers, but at least there is some quality sand in them unlike many of the desert courses.
And there is some water and marshy areas mixed in as well. This is challenging, fun golf.” – TripAdvisor
- Lake Mead National Recreational Area – Usually, the Boulder City residents enjoy and take a break at the Lake Mead National Recreational Area. It is a wonderful place for those people who like to enjoy a day in nature while hiking, fishing, bird watching or picnicking. Lake Mead Recreational Area is a true heaven for those who like fun in the water…
Searches Related to Boulder City NV Homes for Sale
- Boulder City Homes for Sale with Pool
- Homes for Sale in Henderson NV
- Boulder City NV Condos for Sale
We specialize in Boulder City Homes For Sale
Call – 702-882-8240