Veer Towers Las Vegas Condos For Sale (financing available)
VEER Condos for Sale are in twin 37-story, 480-foot, residential towers located within City Center on the Las Vegas Strip. Each towers has 337 luxury condominium units that lean in opposite directions five degrees from center. The rooftop Sky Decks include infinity edge swimming pools, hot tubs, sun decks, fitness room with steam room and sauna all right in the heart of City Center & the Las Vegas Strip.
Monthly association fee for amenities starts at $510/mo.*
more details below listings
VEER TOWERS LAS VEGAS
Located right in the heart of the world famous Las Vegas strip, the VEER stands out as a landmark of luxury. Owners walk right out their unit and into the Las Vegas lifestyle. The Veer is next to the affluent Crystals Sopping and walking distance to the new park by Tmobile arena. There is also a monorail that is FREE and goes south to Monte Carlo or up to the Bellagio. Right out the back door is Aria with a full offering of food and entertainment and is a locals favorite for night life.
While Veer is in the heart of Vegas the best may be right on the rooftop. VEER has 2 rooftop pools and a full fitness center with panoramic views.
VEER SERVICES AND AMENITIES
• Secluded driveway with valet parking services
• 24-hour security and a dedicated concierge
• Secured access to residential elevators
• Business centers, board rooms and mail rooms
• Media and billiard rooms at rooftop level
• Rooftop hospitality patios with spectacular views for
• Infinity-edge pools, hot tubs and sun decks at rooftop level
• Fitness Centers with panoramic views and separate men’s
and women’s changing rooms, steam rooms and saunas
• Bicycle storage areas
• Residents are privileged to experience the MLife Curated
Living Program. Special benefits and priority access to
dining and entertainment offer homeowners an elevated
lifestyle and concierge services that are delivered to
VEER HOA FEES Estimates (each unit is different based on size and location)
$505/mo. – 537 SqFtt
$586/mo. – 688 SqFt
$671/mo. – 835 SqFt
$759/mo. – 937 SqFt
$755/mo. – 1,038 SqFt
$989/mo. – 1,434 SqFt
$1,057/mo. – 1,502 SqFt
$1,399/mo. – 2,040 SqFt
$1,428/mo. – 2,216 SqFt
$1,640/mo. – 2,511 SqFt
VEER Penthouse units pricing will be on listing but all units fees should be verified and double checked prior to closing escrow.
VEER Monorail to Tmobile, Monte Carlo or Bellagio
One of the best features and added perks to living at VEER is being able to tap into the free monorail that goes from Tmobile arena to Bellagio. Owners or guests can go see performance at say T-mobile arena or grab dinner and drinks at Bellagio, see the fountain show and then get right back home for free.
The monorail access enters into the Crystal Shopping Mall which is an affluent shopping masterpiece that has an elevator right from VEER. This is also a great place to escape during the summer heat and has 3 levels of walking and shopping. The Crystals is also known for its artistic displays and seasonal presentations. This is open to the public, but tends to draw a more affluent shopper due to the name brands and pricing.
The newest addition to the neighborhood is the T-Mobile arena, but the bonus was the park and walking area. Best time of the day to hang out here is in the evening as they normally have live music outdoors. There are a few pubs with also outdoor seating and this has become a relaxing place to be while still in the center of the strip.
Besides the monorial, Crystals shopping and the new park area -there is all the old school stuff to explore. The still famous dualing pianos at the New York, New York is as popular and fun as ever. There is also Salsa night at the club on the corner by Monte Carlo. Depending on your lifestyle and interst the VEER is a unique location to enjoy what the strip has to offer. Some people prefer to not leave the VEER and retreat to the rooftop pool or fitness center and enjoy the amenities of the building itself.
How to Buy a VEER TOWERS Condos on the Las Vegas Strip
Veer condos are by appointment only and we recommend a minimum of 24 hours notice to arrange showings to get largest possible showings. Units are individually owned so it can take us up to 1 hour just to make arrangements to show 5-6 units. Please keep in mind that price is determined by VIEW! – elevations and size. The most important factor on the strip is view. Some units look back at Aria and can be quite affordable while others have a world class Las Vegas Strip view.
VEER Cash or Financing
Financing is available on any unit with at least 1 bedroom thru traditional lenders like Bank of the West. Not all lenders will do a loan for a high-rise as they may not be familiar with the market. 80% plus of units are owned cash which makes it a very strong market as most owners have full equity. The estimated down payment for financing can be 35% down for 2nd home and we have seen some units sold with 10% down if only property. Each person is different and we recommend speaking to a lender. We can arrange a lender to pre-qualify before showing if needed.
Proof of funds may be asked for some units like Las Vegas penthouses for sale as the seller may be a bit more discerning. If the owner or agent is requiring you show the means to purchase prior to showing we with notify you and help with this.
VEER TOWERS Details
• VEER Two 37-story high-rise condominiums
• Built at opposing five degree angles
• 100% private residential
• VEER Located in CityCenter, the dynamic hub of the Las Vegas Strip
• Landmark architecture by Murphy/Jahn Architects of Chicago
• Exterior LED lighting by French designer Yann Kersale
• Large-scale lobby interior artwork by sculptor Richard Long
• LEED® Gold Certificate from the U.S. Green Building Council
• 9’3” ceilings in standard residences and up to 12’6”
floor-to-ceiling in penthouses
• Contemporary glass sliding doors between living area
and bedroom (in select residences)
• High-end designer selected flooring throughout
(varies by residence type)
• Prewiring for television, telephone and internet
• Recessed architectural lighting and soffits in select areas
• Central air conditioning and heating with climate controls
• Veer studios feature open floorplans with designer flooring.
• Deluxe studios, one, two and three bedrooms have private
• Three designer-selected interior finish styles:
• Earthly Khaki, silver, toffee and golden hues combine with warm
wood tones and ochre accents
Ethereal Cream, tan, stone and icy glass hues merge with neutral
wood tones and rosy beige accents
Transcendent Brown and beige hues complement accents
of caramel, sage and grey
• Designer-selected flooring
• Solid-core doors with designer hardware
• Custom contemporary, European-style kitchen cabinets
• Solid-surface countertops and European-style, under-mount
stainless steel sinks and custom glass backsplash
• Energy-efficient appliances including high-performance disposal,
Bosch electric glass cooktop with integrated stainless steele range
hood, Bosch stainless steel built-in oven, microwave, dishwasher,
refrigerator and stackable Axis washer and dryer
• Custom contemporary bathroom vanities
• Solid stone or marble vanity countertops with vessel sinks
and designer fixtures
• Contemporary shower with marble tile and accent wall in ceramic
tile or ceramic and glass combinations
• Contemporary tile-surround tub area (varies by residence type)
2 Minutes (Watch It)
VEER Las Vegas Condo Sales
Contact today to schedule appointment to view units – 702-882-8240