Las Vegas Luxury Homes Search: Las Vegas has some of the most incredible luxury homes on the planet, some of which are listed in the 40 Most Expensive Homes in Las Vegas. If you have worked hard and deserve to have your own private paradise, then Vegas may be the choice for you. Luxury homes in Las Vegas may include guard gated communities with tennis courts, basketball courts, clubhouse, waterscapes, playgrounds and other amenities.
Need Help? Ask a Live Agent: 702.882.8240
more information and maps below listings
Las Vegas LUXURY Homes Communities
Map View > Most Expensive Homes in Las Vegas < Map View
Luxury Homes Las Vegas Migration Map
We are not suggesting where you should buy, that is your decision. This is just a representation of the migration of the luxury homes market in Las Vegas for the past 50 years as Vegas has been one of the fastest growing cities in the USA for the last 50 years and you should be aware that there are some amazing homes close to the strip and in little hidden neighborhoods from one area to the other.
21+ Years Experience in Luxury Homes
Since 95′ our team has been actively involved in the Las Vegas real estate market and have a very unique advantage of both time in the business and the experience of being in all these communities, driving the streets and showing the properties.
When going to buy a $1-Million+ property, one of the most important questions should be “If I had to sell today, how long will it take & how much can I get?”. There are just some areas of town that have never seen a strong luxury market.
Todays Top 7 Luxury Homes Communities in Las Vegas by Sales
- The Ridges (Summerlin) – This guard gated master planned community in Summerlin is currently the leader for high end sales. It has several communities inside with the popular Christopher homes to large custom lots that back up to preserved land. Sits on the public Bear’s Golf Course with one of the most 18 unique holes to play in the valley.
- Red Rock Country Club (Summerlin) This community sits next to The Ridges and has been consistent from the beginning as it backs up to the Red Rock conservatory views on one side and some have Las Vegas strip views the other direction. There is a diversity of builders and floor plans from small to large.
- Tournament Hills (Summerlin) Located on the TPC Summerlin golf course. All the communities on the TPC Summerlin and Canyons golf courses are consistent for sale. Its neighboring communities Corta Bella to Eagle Hills should all be taken into consideration if looking in this area.
- MacDonald Highlands (Henderson) There are some MONSTER homes in here. Some of the biggest in Las Vegas with drop dead gorgeous views of the strip. “Street of Dreams” was first held here and you can even find the popular Christopher homes floor plans.
- Seven Hills (Henderson) There are many communities in Seven Hills and each with its own unique feel. This is a popular neighborhood close to St Rose parkway. If you are considering Henderson than this may be a community you don’t want to miss previewing.
- Southern Highlands To the south of the Las Vegas strip on the road going to California is this large master planned community. Being that 30% of are buyers are from California, many see this community first on there way into town. It has some of the new home builders award winning models and designs here.
Map Showing Luxury Home Sales
You can see the relation between the first map and this one along with the 7 communities mentioned. From Summerlin to Henderson and south of the strip there is something for even the most discerning luxury home buyer.
Contact us today is you are considering buying Las Vegas real estate in the luxury home community market. We can help narrow your search from equestrian, golf course frontage, Las Vegas strip views to even your own basketball court under your house. If you can dream it, Las Vegas either already has it or can build it. We have 2 office locations on each side of Las Vegas to serve our clients. We make the home buying process easy by experience.
Call Luxury Homes Agent Today at 702-882-8240